Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: nipa kini
(2) talk about :: soro nipa
(3) bring about :: mu nipa
(4) think about :: ronu nipa
(5) about what :: nipa kini
(6) care about :: bikita nipa
(7) about it :: nipa rẹ
(8) think about it :: ro nipa o
(9) forget about it :: gbagbe e
(10) thinking about :: lerongba nipa
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I also know all ABOUT frying meat
that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Well, how ABOUT we start a little smaller?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I seem to remember saying something
similar ABOUT my own marriage.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
making grand claims
ABOUT jars full of pig shit.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
This is ABOUT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Yoruba Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Yoruba language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Yoruba and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Yoruba, about meaning in Yoruba, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Yoruba language.