- gaju nimusicalesmusicalitymusicallyorin
Noun(1) a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
Adjective(1) characterized by or capable of producing music(2) talented in or devoted to music(3) characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music(4) containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
(1) He laughed and it sounded so musical I couldn't help but smile.(2) Heck, there are times when I have cringed at the musical tastes of musicians I admire.(3) She can no longer play the piano to provide musical accompaniment to the choirs.(4) When she spoke, her voice, usually so musical and beautiful, sounded as if she had a cold.(5) I think there are certain items in a piano competition that are not matters of musical opinion or taste.(6) Her voice was musical , like the sound of a silver bell, warm and welcoming.(7) A wonderfully eerie musical score accompanies the two youngsters as they pound miles of wet roads for hours on end, experiencing nothing but uncertainty at every turn.(8) The selections run the gamut from folk song through musical theatre to grand opera.(9) The Indian musical accompaniment is so lively and catchy, you wonder if the whole story will shortly be made into a Bollywood spectacular.(10) All of these involved musical accompaniment, with fiddles, harmonicas, and later accordions.(11) Broaden your children's musical tastes by exposing them to different kinds of music through recordings and live concerts.(12) The way I find music is that I have a few friends whose musical tastes I trust.(13) It becomes frustratingly obvious as the record plays, however, that the musical accompaniment is designed to be just that.(14) Groups must provide their own live musical accompaniment of not more than 4 musicians.(15) The system finds people with musical tastes similar to yours, and starts playing music from their collection.(16) And I suppose he deserves it, even if his musical style is a taste I am still trying to acquire.
(1) musical instrument :: gaju ni irinse
(2) musical instruments :: èlò ìkọrin
(3) musical note :: gaju ni akọsilẹ
(4) musical chairs :: gaju ni ijoko
(5) musical band :: gaju ni iye
(6) musical performance :: gaju ni išẹ
(7) musical composition :: gaju ni tiwqn
(8) musical comedy :: gaju ni awada
(9) musical talent :: gaju ni Talent
1. tuneful ::
2. melodic ::
3. melodious ::
4. harmonious ::
5. sweet-sounding ::
6. sweet ::
7. mellifluous ::
8. euphonious ::
10. musical comedy ::
gaju ni awada
musical, musicales, musicality, musically, musicals, unmusical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, and write
an astronaut MUSICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
"Laugh too MUSICAL"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
What are you thinking,
maybe a big MUSICAL number?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I foolishly thought it was some
sort of MUSICAL booty call.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
(quiet, dramatic MUSICAL score
playing in movie)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Yoruba Dictionary: musical
Meaning and definitions of musical, translation in Yoruba language for musical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of musical in Yoruba and in English language.
Tags for the entry "musical"
What musical means in Yoruba, musical meaning in Yoruba, musical definition, examples and pronunciation of musical in Yoruba language.