- iwosanhospitalizationhospitalizeawọn ile iwosan
Noun(1) a health facility where patients receive treatment(2) a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care
(1) he was taken to hospital(2) Neath is a smaller hospital with a busy medical intake but no acute surgical services.(3) she left hospital(4) he'll have to go to hospital(5) maternity hospital(6) hospital bed(7) hospital consultant(8) My doctor has referred me to the eye clinic at the local hospital for surgical treatment.(9) she works in the hospital(10) private hospital(11) She had been given three weeks of antiretroviral treatment by the hospital in Bergen.(12) she's at hospital(13) university hospital(14) The money raised has been used to fund care teams based at all major cancer treatment hospitals in the UK.(15) Not all hospitals and healthcare facilities offer palliative care services.(16) Four hospitals provide emergency care in the cities of Manchester and Salford.
(1) mental hospital :: opolo iwosan
(2) at the hospital :: ni awọn iwosan
(3) go to hospital :: lọ si iwosan
(4) hospital bed :: iwosan ibusun
(5) hospital porter :: iwosan adena
(6) teaching hospital :: ẹkọ iwosan
(7) hospital ward :: iwosan ẹṣọ
(8) hospital care :: iwosan itoju
(9) maternity hospital :: alaboyun iwosan
(10) be in hospital :: wa ni iwosan
1. infirmary ::
2. medical center ::
3. health center ::
4. clinic ::
5. sanatorium ::
6. hospice ::
7. field hospital ::
8. asylum ::
hospital, hospitalization, hospitalizations, hospitalize, hospitalizes, hospitals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Code red, the HOSPITAL emergency alert?
The computer worm?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
So on the card, in the HOSPITAL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
So have her drive you to the HOSPITAL.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
And at the children's HOSPITAL
until they asked us to leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Just for the record,
my Aunt Ruth died in a HOSPITAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Yoruba Dictionary: hospital
Meaning and definitions of hospital, translation in Yoruba language for hospital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hospital in Yoruba and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hospital"
What hospital means in Yoruba, hospital meaning in Yoruba, hospital definition, examples and pronunciation of hospital in Yoruba language.