Noun(1) a person who specializes in interior design(2) someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings(3) someone who specializes in graphic design(4) a person who devises plots or intrigues(5) someone who designs clothing
(1) web designer(2) But sooner or later, you'll need to hire a professional graphic designer for help.(3) designer food(4) Make sure you understand how your website designer creates websites.(5) By then, his mother had become a costume designer .(6) Apart from the passion for food, the first and the most important tool that chefs use in creating designer food is making optimum use of creativity.(7) designer labels(8) Comments from the director, effects supervisor, and production designer accompany these segments.(9) All the designer boutiques will arrange for shopping bags to be sent back to the hotel.(10) The door burst open and in she walked, wearing designer clothes from head to toe.(11) You don't have to come to London to buy the latest designer wear.(12) It is a designer church - modern packaging reinforcing a message styled as very traditional.(13) a designer label(14) Smart designer wear outlets and delightful cafes rub elegant shoulders with souvenir shops.(15) Detecting successive generations of designer steroids will require a different type of sleuthing.(16) Jack went through his drawers of designer clothes, putting together a tasteful ensemble.
(1) fashion designer :: fashion designer
(2) interior designer :: inu ilohunsoke onise
(3) graphic designer :: iwọn onise
(4) costume designer :: aso onise
(5) designer label :: onise aami
(6) set designer :: ṣeto onise
(7) stage designer :: ipele onise
(8) designer jeans :: onise sokoto
(9) industrial designer :: ise onise
(10) web designer :: ayelujara onise
1. creator ::
2. couturier ::
3. graphic designer ::
4. house decorator ::
5. architect ::
6. fashion designer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and some fancy DESIGNER olives.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Yoruba Dictionary: designer
Meaning and definitions of designer, translation in Yoruba language for designer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of designer in Yoruba and in English language.
Tags for the entry "designer"
What designer means in Yoruba, designer meaning in Yoruba, designer definition, examples and pronunciation of designer in Yoruba language.